The Clinical Psychologists within our team…
- Are committed to providing professional and friendly services to achieve the best outcomes possible.
- Work with individuals (children, adolescents , adults), families and couples who may be experiencing difficulties with mood, relationships, parenting, stress and other issues relating to personal or interpersonal adjustment.
- Work collaboratively with a focus on our client’s goals and best interests.
- Utilise a range of research based therapy interventions, such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and/or Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Are registered under the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 and have professional membership with the NZ Psychological Society or NZ College of Clinical Psychologists.
The Howick Psychology Clinical Team…